Ossudo - ultimage open source sudoku

Friday, August 25, 2006

Ossudo, yet another Sudoku ?

There are 117 games of Sudoku in sourceforge.net.

When I discovered this, after I’d spent some of my holidays writing Ossudo, I found it pretty depressing.

But then I looked at some of the most popular games out there, and felt better. Ossudo will bring you a little more than most of them, even though on some other aspects, it does lack some of their features.

Overall, it seems to me Ossudo has better algorithms than the two I’ve looked at, that seem to be the most popular out there: Windows Sudoku and Pocket Sudoku.

Because this is a blog, as you may have noticed, posts are in reverse order compared to what you might expect. So here is a little table of content:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home